Worried about pick-pocketers? Ask us about our PacSafe bags.
In this post we will share a couple of tips on how to prepare for and stay safe on your travels.
Tip #1: BE PREPARED
- Photocopy your important documents. Bring a copy with you and leave a copy with your friends/family staying home. Do this in case yours gets lost and they can share the information with you.
- Consider travel insurance on your expensive electronics. Take a picture of your pricey gear and store those pictures at home in case it helps settle an insurance claim.
- Leave your fancy bling at home because it lures thieves.
- Purchase a PacSafe bag. Our wonderful PacSafe bags offer protection and security from thieves. We made a video about our most popular PacSafe item. Check it out!
- Purchase a money belt. See our full selection in store.
Tip #2: STAYING SAFE ON YOUR TRAVELS
- Stay aware of your belongings and don’t put yourself in risky situations such as: unlit, deserted areas at night.
- Leave your valuables in your hotel room or in the safe (that’s either in your room or behind the front desk).
- Secure your bags (easy to do with PacSafe!)
- Stay vigilant in crowds and steer clear of commotions.
Adventure Clothing. The place to go before you go.
Written by Anna Heckadon