Out of stock
The Wayfinder Backpack 40L W was designed to hold all of your belongings so you can pick up and go at a moment’s notice. It enables you to connect to your world while exploring another. With pockets for every gadget, you have everything you need for every situation. Comes in blue, gray, and black.
- Hidden pockets along the back panel for all of your electronics like cell phone, power bank, laptop, and cords
- A place to secure your cords against your backpack while you’re listening to music or charging your tablet or phone
- A padded laptop compartment that holds up to a 17” laptop, with an additional tablet sleeve
- Secure Zip Toggle and Central Lock point features enabling you to protect your electronics without the use of a complicated lock
- Water-resistant zippers for weatherproofing all of your valuables
- A front pocket with a drain duct to store wet items separately and allow them to dry
- Ergonomically-shaped shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap, making it comfortable for both men and women to wear
- Padded back panel for extra comfort
- Safety whistle for emergencies
- Large main compartment with a zippered mesh pocket for organizing small items like pens, keys, and cords
- A fleece-lined pocket to protect your glasses or sunglasses when you’re not wearing them
- Gear loops, lash points, and daisy chains for securing items to the outside of the backpack
- Zippered side pockets big enough to hold water bottles
Eagle CreekTo learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner