Out of stock
Versatile, durable and weather resistant, this duffel is truly meant to go to the most remote regions of the planet. Push your limits further with this pack designed to adapt to your needs with extra clip-on and a place for everything. For a limited time receive a voucher for a free subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
See It In Action
- Ultra-durable weatherproof fabric features the ability to completely wipe down both the inside and outside of your All Purpose Duffel 60L
- Easily compartmentalize and access essentials through the innovative split frame opening which reveals two large packing sections
- See-through mesh material on packing compartment allows for fast identification of items, which means less time spent rifling through luggage
- Lockable zippers are treated to resist water and dirt in order to protect the items packed inside the duffel
- Self-repairing zippers permit you to pack more without the worry of overstuffing the bag
- Moisture-wicking pack straps keep you comfortable on long trips and hot days by keeping sweat off the body
- Bouldering clips secure pack straps and the weight of other add-ons with their heavy-weight carrying capabilities
- CAPACITY: 3845 cu in | 63 L
- DIMENSIONS: 24.5 x 10.25 x 13.25 in | 62 x 26 x 34 cm
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs 3 oz | 1.02 kg
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech Armor Lite
To learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner