1 in stock
Built to withstand the harshest environments, the Borderless Convertible Carry-On will take you further and last longer! With its weather resistant material & zippers, zip-away backpack straps and treaded wheels for the rockiest of roads, this versatile bag will meet the needs of any adventurer. For a limited time receive a voucher for a free subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
See It In Action
- Ultra-durable weatherproof internal and external material can be wiped down and kept clean trip after trip
- Self-repairing zippers are both weatherproofed and lockable
- Moisture-wicking backpack straps for a comfortable wear
- Separate front compartment stows away damp & dirty laundry from the rest of the pack to keep your clean items fresh throughout your travels
- Top quick stash pocket holds an airline approved TSA 3-1-1 toiletry kit for easy access during security checks
- Deploy the zip-away backpack straps to travel hands-free and be lighter on your feet
- Internal transparent mesh pockets allow for fast identification of packed items
- Internal compression straps keep contents from shifting during travel
- CAPACITY: 2440 cu in | 40 L
- DIMENSIONS: 14 x 22 x 8.75 in | 35.5 x 56 x 22 cm
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs 3 oz | 3.25 kg
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech Armor Lite
To learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner