Out of stock
The modern traveler requires a versatile, secure and durable luggage bag to traverse the streets of the wide world. With the Tarmac Carry-On, the person who lives their life on the move and the casual explorer can utilize all of the security features to make the most of their traveling experience.
See It In Action
Enjoy some packing tips from the pros at Eagle Creek on what and how to pack for NYC in the summertime!
- Tarmac Carry-On
- Pack-It Specter Garment Folder MD (brilliant blue)
- Pack-It Specter Compression Cube
- Silicone Bottle Set (with 3-1-1 pouch)
- Expansion zipper gives the Tarmac more carrying capacity
- The main compartment integrates a sleeve for electronics that can store laptops and other electronic devices up to 17”
- Secure jackets to your luggage on unexpected hot days with the Innovative Coat Keeper™
- Conveniently clip another bag onto your carry-on with the Add-A-Bag strap
- Puncture-resistant lockable zipper system and central lock point achieve maximum security for your belongings when traveling
- Face the elements worry-free with the Bi-Tech™ Armor fabrics for maximum abrasion and weather-resistance
- Over-sized treaded wheels, heavy-duty wheel housings, skid plates, and bumper protection allow for easy mobility and maximum durability
- Reflective finger loop zipper pulls easily, even when wearing gloves
- Key fob Porter Key™ bottle opener is waiting to help you celebrate at the end of your travels
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner