About The Brand
Sherpa Adventure Gear is Himalayan brand that was founded by Tashi Sherpa. The products are made in Nepal, and come directly from Kathmandu and the surrounding Himalayan villages.
The brand pays tribute to the heroes of Mt. Everest. "For decades, climbers have always been grateful for having a Sherpa companion on the treacherous slopes of the Himalayas. It is the Sherpa who makes the route, carries the load and sets the ropes to the top and back."
Not only does the brand provide work for the villages in the Himalayas, but it also donates a portion of it's sales to scholarships for the children of the villages.
Special Warranty Policy
Sherpa Adventure Gear warrants each product sold by Sherpa Adventure Gear or its authorized dealers (Adventure Clothing) to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own the product, or for the maximum period allowed by the laws of your jurisdiction, if less.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
Products purchased other than from Sherpa Adventure Gear or from an authorized Sherpa Adventure Gear dealer.
- Damage resulting from abuse or misuse.
- Damage resulting from extended wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from tampering or a customer modification.
- Damage resulting from exposure to a caustic substance.
- Consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, and/or special damages (although some states in the United States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so this exclusion might not apply to you).
This warranty is the exclusive warranty provided by Sherpa Adventure Gear relating to the product and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Sherpa Adventure Gear disclaims all other express or implied warranties.
State and International Laws
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state in the United States and in other countries.