Brume Taiga Mitt
Cozy for you. Good for Mother Nature.
Meet the new Taiga mitt—and cozy up to lightweight, ready-for-anything warmth. Inspired by Mother Nature, these ultra-comfy winter staples boast some seriously sustainable features. Made from a recycled fishing-net fabric, these mitts are water-repellant and come with a durable, rip-resistant shell, for reliable sport or casual wear during the colder months. A down-alternative insulation made from 100% recycled PET bottles combines with a moisture-wicking micro-terry liner to deliver extremely soft, toasty and breathable comfort, adventure after adventure. An adjustable cord with silicone stopper seals in heat. Reflective tape at the hem enhances visibility in low-light activities. Feel-good unisex styling and gender-specific sizing for the perfect fit.
Designed in Montreal, Canada.
Each mitt in the Feel-Good Collection is named after a forest in the Great White North.
• Materials: 100% Recycled Nylon 30D*30D/390*
• Lining: Microterry - 100% Polyester
• Insulation: Thermolite T3-ML - Eco Made 200g down-like
• Adjustable cord with silicone stopper
• Reflective tape around wrist
• Reflective printed BRUME logo