Out of stock
Details, details, details. The ORV Wheeled Duffel has padded sleeves for electronics and laptop, internal compression straps and pockets for ultimate organization, and a wet/dry compartments to separate the dirty from the clean. Meanwhile, this duffel fits in the airplane storage space above.
- Top pocket contains padded sleeves for electronics, zippered pocket, key fob and pen slots
- Internal 17” padded laptop and tablet sleeves
- Wet/Dry Compartment separates dirty from clean
- Innovative Coat Keeper™ secures jackets and sweaters to the top of the bag
- Internal vertical compression straps secure clothing and elasticized pockets for additional organization
- External lash points for securing gear and lashing to vehicle
- Multi-point grab handles for versatile carry
- #10 lockable zippers with Central Lock Point deters pickpocketing
- Internal elasticized pockets for additional organization
- Bi-Tech and Bi-Tech Armor fabrics for maximum abrasion and weather-resistance
- Over-sized treaded wheels, with heavy-duty wheel housing, skid plate, and bumper protection
- Reflective finger loop pulls for easy access while wearing gloves
- Innovative Equipment Keeper™ holds gear to the top of the bag via Porter Key™ bottle opener
- Key fob Porter Key™ bottle opener
- CAPACITY: 2165 cu in | 35.5 L
- DIMENSIONS: 14 x 22 x 9 in | 36 x 56 x 23 cm
- WEIGHT: 6 lbs 7 oz | 2.93 kg
- MATERIAL: Bi-Tech Heather, 1000d Helix Poly Twill, Bi-Tech Armor
- Warranty: No Matter What
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner