2 in stock
Amazing things come in small sizes, and the Expanse™ Wheeled Tote Carry-On is a great substitute for a backpack as your small carry-on. Little but tough, the Bi-Tech™ Armor Lite offers a durable material that also helps to hide scuffs and stains. Best of all, it features an elasticized back slip panel for securely stacking on other Expanse™ wheeled luggage.
- Ideal for hauling your tech, the front pocket is equipped with a padded tablet sleeve, key fob, and pockets for your cell phone and smaller electronics
- Durable ripstop, poly and Bi-Tech Armor Lite™ materials cover high wear areas for maximum abrasion resistance giving you a long lasting bag you can rely on
- Lockable zipper and a Central Lock Point with Secure Zip™ Toggles keeps your belongings safe
- Padded tote handle fits comfortably in your hand, and is a simple way to transport your tote up or down stairs when rolling is troublesome
- The interior compression straps help secure all your belongings tightly and maximize packing space
- Mesh ID pocket is an added level of security to let others know who the bag belongs to
- You’ll travel worry-less with the No Matter What™ Warranty that ensures your gear is covered, no matter what
CAPACITY: 1190 cu in | 19.5 L
DIMENSIONS: 13.75 x 14.5 x 8.5 in | 35 x 36.5 x 21.5 cm
WEIGHT: 4 lbs cu in | 2.07 kg
MATERIAL: 420D Two-Tone Poly, 300D Diamond Ripstop Poly, 500D Oxford Poly
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner