2 in stock
The Guide Travel Pack 65L was fueled by the curiosity of the most seasoned adventurers and designed to go further, last longer and deliver more. Built with durable weatherproof materials, this pack is ready to take on the elements of every travel map. For a limited time receive a voucher for a free subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
See It In Action
- Built with ultra-durable weatherproof materials including stain & water resistant wipeable main interior & exterior fabric and coated self-repairing lockable zippers
- This pack has dual access into the main compartment through its top opening and zippered back panel, which enables content access effortlessly and without placing the bag’s straps in the dirt or snow
- Unisex torso suspension adjusts and secures to keep the weight of the pack comfortably distributed on the body
- Separate front zip compartment for dirty laundry & wet items keeps clean clothing and travel essentials fresh throughout the duration of your trip
- Built to accommodate a water pack, with hanging clip and drinking tube access through the back of the pack for hands-free hydration, ideal for travelers who are mountain climbing, hiking and taking longer day trips
- External compression straps and secure exterior pockets allow for travelers to keep necessary quick-access gear outside of their pack such as rain coats, flashlights and camera tripods
- Weather and dirt resistant foam-molded back panel, backpack straps and hip belt provide an ergonomic fit that will remain comfortable and wear well year after year
- CAPACITY: 4270 cu in | 70 L (65 L Pack + 5 L Front Pocket)
- DIMENSIONS: 14.5 x 31 x 12.5 in | 37 x 79 cm
- WEIGHT: 4 lbs 11 oz | 2.13 kg
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech Armor Lite
To learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner