Out of stock
The ORV Trunk 30 takes durable luggage bags to the next level with its weather resistant features, durability, and easy-to-carry technology. When it comes to adventure luggage, the ORV Trunk 30 is setting the path by which all imitators follow.
- Expandable seam-taped wet/dry compartment sections off gear from the rest of your pack
- Innovative Equipment Keeper™ holds gear to top of bag tightly
- The Cargo Net™ is utilized for both internal compression or outside gear attachment
- Multi-point grab handles to carry your luggage several ways
- Bi-Tech™ Armor materials create the best in abrasion and weather-resistance
- Over-sized treaded wheels with heavy-duty wheel housings make pulling you luggage a smooth ride while the skid plates offer bumper protection
- Reflective finger loop zipper pulls stretch to allow the largest of gloved hands to open them
- Ultimate in safety comes from the puncture-resistant #10 lockable zippers and central lock point for applying your own personal locking mechanism
- Several padded sleeves for easy transport of laptops and tablets
- Compression straps and external lash points hold gear tight and also work great for securing to vehicles
- Key fob Porter Key™ bottle opener doubles as a bottle opener and gear support latch
SIZE:16.5 x 30 x 15 in | 42 x 77 x 38 cm
VOLUME:5980 cu in | 98 L
WEIGHT:9 lbs 15 oz | 4.52 kg
Bi-Tech™ Heather | 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner