1 in stock
A big bag crafted for a big adventure. It is hard to find upright luggage that puts as much into durable, useful features like the ORV Trunk 36. Built with all explorers in mind, the ORV Trunk 36 is lightweight, dependable, efficient, and ready for your next great journey.
- Expandable seam-taped wet/dry compartment is ideal for every adventure
- Cargo Net™ is useful for internal compression or outside gear attachment
- External lash points are perfect for securing gear to the pack or lashing the pack to a vehicle
- Multi-point grab handles throughout the bag
- Puncture-resistant #10 lockable zippers and central lock point keep unwanted guests out of your belongings
- Rugged terrain and weather are no match for Bi-Tech™ Armor fabrics
- Rolling on paved or rougher roads is no issue with the over-sized treaded wheels, heavy duty wheel housings, skid plates and bumper protection
- Reflective finger loop zipper pulls a designed for the largest of hands to use, even while wearing gloves
- Laptops and tables are kept safe in padded sleeves
- Finish off a long day of traveling by opening a bottle with the key fob Porter
- Key™ bottle opener
- CAPACITY: 8300 cu in | 136 L
- DIMENSIONS: 16.5 x 36 x 17 in | 42 x 92 x 43.5 cm
- WEIGHT: 11 lbs 4 oz | 5.11 kg
- MATERIAL: Bi-Tech™ Heather, 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill
- WARRANTY: No Matter What™t
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner