2 in stock
The Pack-It Original™ Starter Set will help you organize the contents of your bag so you can travel with the assurance that you know where everything is. This folder fits in most carry-on and helps compress 8-12 dress shirts or slacks, minimizing wrinkles. Use Cubes to roll and compartmentalize clothing.
- Roll and compress sweaters, pants, shirts; use smaller sizes for undergarments, socks, scarves, ties, belts, and electronic cords
- Mesh top for visibility and breathability
- Quick-grab handle
- Two-way zippered opening for maximum compression
- Helpful Folding Instruction Board included
- Minimize wrinkles
- Pack-It™ Folder Medium
- Compress Wings™ offers 2-wing stretch compression
- Pack-It™ Cube
- Pack-It™ Half Cube
- CAPACITY: Holds up to 12 items (folder), 650 cu in (Cube M), 300 cu in (Cube S) | Holds 8-12 shirts and pants (folder), 10.5 L (Cube M), 5 L (Cube S)
- DIMENSIONS: 17 x 12 in (folder), 14 x 10 x 3 (Cube M), 10 x 7 x 3 (Cube S) | 43 x 30 cm (folder), 36 x 25.5 x 8 cm (Cube M), 25.5 x 18 x 8 cm (Cube S)
- WEIGHT: 15 oz (folder), 4 oz (Cube M), 2.5 oz (Cube S) | .43 kg (folder), .11 kg (Cube M), 70.9 g (Cube S)
- MATERIAL: 300D Poly Micro-Weave
- WARRANTY: Lifetime
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner