2 in stock
The Cinch Organizer is ultra-light and easy to clean, and with six internal pockets, it will make certain that all of your toiletries, undergarments, and other hygiene products are kept secure throughout all of your travels.
- Easy to organize jewelry, toiletries, underwear, and bras
- Draw-string cinch closure with pull tabs allows for an easy open
- Padded bottom provides structure for upright packing access
- Walls feature 6 slip pockets to fit all of your gear
- TPU-lined material for easy clean and moisture protection
- Zipper-free entry means no snags to your delicate personal items
- Ultra-light silk-nylon ripstop protects from wear and tear
- Water-repellent material
- Hand washable, hang dry
- CAPACITY: 155 cu in | 2.5 L
- DIMENSIONS: 8 x 6.25 x 5 in | 20 x 15.5 x 12.5 cm
- WEIGHT: 1.3 oz | 36 g
- MATERIAL: 30D Silnylon Ripstop
To learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner