Out of stock
Traveling light is important. And knowing where your things are when you're on-the-move makes all the difference. Use ultra-light Pack-It Specter™ Compression Cubes to organize your clothes in your travel bag, while also providing clothing compression so that you can bring more with you.
- Compression zipper for even more space savings
- Great for t-shirts, pants, and shorts
- Ultra-light water-repellent silk-nylon ripstop
- Quick grab handle
- CAPACITY: 175 cu in (half cube), 450 cu in (cube) | 3 L (half cube), 7.5 L (cube)
- EXPANDED CAPACITY: 375 cu in (half cube), 825 cu in (cube) | 6 L (half cube), 13.5 L (cube)
- DIMENSIONS: 10 x 7 x 1 in (half cube), 14 x 10 x 1 in (cube) | 25 x 18 x 3 cm (half cube), 36 x 25 x 3 cm (cube)
- EXPANDED DIMENSIONS: 10 x 7 x 4 in (half cube), 14 x 10 x 4 cm (cube) | 25 x 18 x 10 cm (half cube), 36 x 25 x 10 cm (cube)
- WEIGHT: 1.5 oz (half cube), 2 oz (cube) | 45 g (half cube), 63 g (cube)
- MATERIAL: Silnylon Ripstop
To learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner