1 in stock
This large gear bag features three transparent mesh compartments and internal/external compression straps to secure the load while maximizing packing space. Built with bumpers and protective casings for the bag’s mechanisms, and weather resistant fabrics and zippers, you can rest assured your gear is always protected. For a limited time receive a voucher for a free subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
See It In Action
- Wipeable interior and exterior with ultra-durable weather resistant fabric
- Water and dirt resistant lockable zippers are self-repairing and can handle over-packing strains
- Keep dirty and wet laundry separated from your clean items in a moisture-trapping front compartment
- Attach extra gear to the outside of your pack with additional compression straps, chorded elasticized pockets and a D-ring for a carabiner clip-on
- Grab your luggage quickly off the luggage carousel with a convenient ID luggage tag window and multiple handles to pick up at any angle
- Sizeable top stash pocket for quick grab items
- Corner guards, piping bumpers, and a heavy-duty wheel housing protect bag against rough handling, while strong casings shield mechanisms such as the extendable pull-handle from any damage
- Treaded multi-terrain wheels were built to tread over all sorts of paths
- CAPACITY: 6345 cu in | 104 L
- DIMENSIONS: 16.75 x 32 x 12.5 in | 42.5 x 81.5 x 32 cm
- WEIGHT: 11 lbs 12 oz | 5.34 kg
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech Armour Lite.
To learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner