2 in stock
The Pack-It Specter Tech™ Cube S is the perfect lightweight packing organizer to keep your luggage manageable on even the longest journeys. Magic self-repairing zippers with innovative climbing rope-inspired pulls eliminate annoying zipper snags. Transparent fabricallows you to peek into the cube without opening.
- Specter Tech™ fabric has been redesigned for reduced weight to your overall luggage and a more durable finish
- Self-repairing zippers with climbing rope-inspired pull mechanism won’t break and leave you struggling in the middle of your big excursion
- Zippers open to a “full book” opening to easily pack and unpack the cube
- Webbing carry handles are reinforced at the attachment points to guarantee your bag won’t bust when it’s holding more stuff
- Easily recognize the cube’s contents through the translucent fabric without even unzipping
- Coated fabric is both stain and water resistant to keep your items protected from the elements
- Made with environmentally safe materials; absolutely no PVC coatings are used
- Perfect for slightly smaller items including undergarments, itinerary details, electronics and more
300 cu in | 5 L
6.75 x 9.75 x 3.25 in | 17 x 24.5 x 8 cm
1.3 oz | 36 g
30D Ripstop Nylon
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner