8 in stock
The Pack-It Storage™ Compression Cube Set allows you to optimize your luggage and save space by ridding your bag of excess air. Each Cube is built in a durable coated material that is weatherproofed and wipeable. These packing saviors will supercharge your Eagle Creek backpack, duffel, or luggage. For a limited time receive a voucher for a free subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
- Ultra-durable coated tarpaulin material keep items protected from weather and dirt and can be easily wiped down inside and out
- The two-way zippered opening gives full access for maximum packing and easy access to packed items
- Mesh front window permits quick identification of items from one cube to another
- Compression zipper safely compacts clothing and gear for optimized packing and space
- Small Compression Cube mounts to the internal panel in the 40L Utility Backpack for effortless organization
- Top carry handle permits quick grab on all Compression Cubes
- This is a PVC-free product that is safe for yourself and the environment
- Backed by the No Matter What™ Warranty
- CAPACITY: S: 215 cu in | 3.5 L M: 550 cu in | 9 L
- EXPANDED CAPACITY: S: 460 cu in | 7.5 L M: 855 cu in | 14 L
- DIMENSIONS: S: 10 x 7 x 1.25 in | 25 x 18 x 3 cm M: 14 x 10 x 1.25 in | 35.5 x 25 x 3 cm
- EXPANDED DIMENSIONS: S: 10 x 7 x 4.25 in | 25 x 18 x 10.5 cm M: 14 x 10 x 4.25 in | 25 x 18 x 10.5 cm
- WEIGHT: S: 4 oz | 0.12 kg M: 5 oz | 0.15 kg
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech Armor Lite.
To learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner