1 in stock
Whether you’re set to hop on and off the bus in Europe or planning your own Southeast Asian excursion, the Packable Daypack allows you to leave the luggage at the hotel. This lightweight backpack packs away to near nothingness and has lockable zippers to keep your valuables secured.
- Durable lightweight fabric endures the toughest of travel conditions while reducing the strain on your back
- Pack your daypack into the front compartment when it’s not needed, and expand it for those extra souvenirs on the way home
- Keep safe in crowded areas by securing your valuables in the lockable main compartment with a Central Lock Point for pickpocket protection
- Never lose your keys again with a front pocket key fob that doubles as a clip to attach the daypack to the outside of your luggage
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps keep you comfortable on hot or humid travel days
- Side mesh water bottle pocket allows quick and easy hydration
795 cu in | 13 L
11 x 17.75 x 4.75 in | 28 x 45 x 12 cm
(PACKED): 7.75 x 6.25 x 2.25 in | 20 x 16 x 6 cm
0 lbs 5 oz | 0.16 kg
70D Heathered Nylon
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner