Out of stock
The Utility Backpack removes the worry and reignites the passion for travel. Featuring weatherproof materials and zippers for protection and easy cleaning, comfortable straps for back support and extended carrying, and a butterfly opening for easy accessibility, this backpack will become your true travel companion. For a limited time receive a voucher for a free subscription to National Geographic Traveler when you purchase any item from the National Geographic Guide Series.
See It In Action
- Ultra-durable weatherproof fabric can be wiped or hosed off for enduring clean presentation and incredibly abrasion-resistant backpack
- Book-style large opening allows for full access everything inside
- Internal webbing panel facilitates gear attachment, ideal for the Pack-It Storage™ Compression Cube Set to create customizable internal organization
- Self-repairing lockable zippers are treated for maximum weatherproofing and feature a dust guard for additional protection in high wind environments
- Comfortable ergonomic construction supports your back and shoulders and features a tuck-away hip belt for extra stability
- Back panel and straps are moisture wicking to keep sweat off your body and are designed to resist dirt
- Lockable padded 17” laptop compartment is ideal for the traveler who wants to stay connected
- Internal mesh zippered pockets allow for you to quickly identify where you’ve stashed your essentials
- CAPACITY: 2260 cu in | 37 L
- DIMENSIONS: 12.25 x 20 x 7.5 in | 31.5 x 51 x 19 cm
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs 13 oz | 1.3 kg
- MATERIAL: Tarpaulin, Bi-Tech Armor Lite.
To learn more about the company, their sizing information, and if this product qualifies for a special warranty, visit our About Eagle Creek Page.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner