1 in stock
With a place for anything and a purpose for everything, this organizational wonder is designed to keep you moving, no matter where the map may lead you. Designed to better fit a woman’s body, the Global Companion 40L W offers supreme comfort, ergonomic support and a well-thought-out pocket for every possible travel essential.
- Fixed suspension favors both stability and comfort with moisture-wicking padded backpack straps, back panel and hip belt
- Traditional suitcase style butterfly opening offers two distinct large compartments for optimal organization
- Mesh main compartments allow you to see your contents at a glance
- Padded 17’'laptop sleeve at the back of the main compartment
- Two zippered front panel pockets are perfect for fast storage, and include interior mesh slip pockets, a padded electronic pocket, a key fob and a pen slot
- Self-repairing lockable zippers with easy grip zipper pulls are engineered to withstand the efforts of even the most confident over-packers
- Loop the top lockable zippers through the Central Lock Point to guarantee that your bag cannot be accessed by anyone without the code
- Bottom shoe compartment seals off the dirt and moisture of your footwear, while leaving the rest of your travel wardrobe unscathed
- Adjustable load lifter straps and side compression straps allow you to stabilize the pack and achieve optimal fit
- Sternum strap includes a safety whistle
- Front mesh stuffer pocket with secured bouldering hook offers a quick place to store garments that need drying such as a raincoat or a bathing suit
- Mesh side pockets offer easy access to water bottles, tripods, flashlights and other quick essentials
- Compression straps along the bag securely hold jackets, foldable hats, towels and other gear attachments
- Durable Bi-Tech™ fabric bottom is abrasion and weather resistant so you don’t have to worry about accidentally putting your pack down in that massive puddle outside the airport
- Top, bottom and side haul handles make it easier to lift and tuck the bag away whether it’s being thrown in an overhead bin as a carry-on, on the luggage hauler for checked baggage or even just tossed into storage under your bed
- Includes a tuck-away rainfly in the bottom stuff pocket to further protect the weatherproofed fabric when a light rain becomes torrential down-pour
2440 cu in | 40 L
13.75 x 21.5 x 8 in | 35 x 55 x 20 cm
3 lbs 8 oz | 1.59 kg
450D Geo Ripstop, Bi-Tech™, 600D Helix™ Poly
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner