Out of stock
The Wayfinder Backpack 40L W was designed to hold all of your belongings so you can pick up and go at a moment’s notice. It enables you to connect to your world while exploring another. With pockets for every gadget, you have everything you need for every situation. Comes in blue, gray, and black.
- Hidden tech pocket on back panel includes pockets for power bank and phone, cord organizer, and pass through top clip cords on shoulder strap or to laptop compartment to charge device
- Padded 17” laptop compartment with additional tablet sleeve, protected by
- Secure Zip Toggle and Central Lock point enables user to secure compartment without using a lock
- Laptop compartment features water-resistant zipper for weather-proofing
Stash wet/damp rain jacket in front zip pocket; drain duct for breathability
- Main compartment features zippered mesh pocket with key fob, elastic mesh and organizer pockets for cords, pens, and small items
- Fleece-lined front pocket for sunglasses
- TPU-coated gear loops, lash point and daisy chains for bike light attachment
- Zippered side water bottle pockets
- A sustainable approach sourcing PVC-free materials, using bluesign® approved fabrics, recycled materials harvested from landfills, and minimizing waste to lighten our footprint and preserve the planet
- Covered by our No Matter What™ Warranty
- Women’s specific fit features padded, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and safety whistle, tuck away hip belt and padded back panel
7870 cu in | 129 L
300D Dual-Diamond Ripstop, 500D Poly Recycled PVB
1830 cu in | 30 L
1 lb 15 oz | 0.89 kg
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner