Out of stock
When travel gets tough, you can depend on this ultra light bag’s treaded spinner wheels to move smoothly and carry all the weight so you don’t have to. The Gear Warrior™ International suitcase is small enough to fit in most international flight’s overhead compartment yet makes room for gear attachment with the Equipment Keeper™ and front compression straps.
- Expandable main compartment adds capacity when needed
- Padded tablet sleeve in secondary front compartment (Carry-Ons only)
- Equipment Keeper™ holds jackets and gear to the top of bag using the
- Porter Key™ bottle opener attachment
- Ultra-durable treaded spinner wheels for ease of mobility
- Polycarbonate bottom shell uses space between the wheels for packing
- Front compression straps adjust to compress contents and lash gear to bag
- Interior compression wings shift for snug fit, to keep contents secure
- Impact resistant handle system with enhanced tube architecture increases strength and reduces wobble
- Sustainable fabrics includes 100% recycled PET ripstop and recycled coating on durable back fabric with laminated exoskeleton to reinforce high-wear areas
- Water-resistant fabrics with seamless composite fabrication adds strength
- Corners are protected with reinforced hypalon material to protect against fraying and damage from drops and drags
- Lockable zippers with a Central Lock Point and Secure Zip™ Toggles will keep your bag protected from intruders and give you peace of mind
- Loop zipper pulls enable access into bag even when wearing gloves
- Multiple grab handles and a rock climbing inspired Harness Handle™ for easy grab-and-go
- Large zippered door panel pocket for content organization
- Colourful contrast accents make the bag easy to spot on conveyor belt
2075 cu in | 34 L
2260 cu in | 37 L
13.75 x 21.75 x 7.5 in | 35 x 55 x 19.5 cm
13.75 x 21.75 x 8.75 in | 35 x 55 x 22.5 cm
6 lbs 9 oz | 3 kg
100% Recycled Poly Neo Diamond , 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill, 210D Exo Skeleton, Polycarbonate
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner