2 in stock
Looking for an ultra-light, endlessly durable, backpack/duffel hybrid built to hold everything you need in the most organized way? Then you’ve found it. Whether you’re backpacking over mountains or slinging it over your shoulder for a quick plane trip, this travel pack will be your most efficient companion.
- 100% recycled PET ripstop main body fabric and a durable back fabric with recycled coating that makes this bag water repellent
- Travel conveniently thanks to versatile zip-away backpack straps, removable shoulder strap, and multiple grab handles
- Expand storage room with the zippered 360° bottom expansion feature
- Lightweight laminated “exoskeleton” and seamless composite construction reinforces high-wear areas so you can get super rugged and not have to worry about your bag holding up
- Ward off pick-pocketing with lockable zippers that connect through a Central Lock Point
- Retain proper peace of mind with a conveniently located safety whistle on the sternum strap
- Get into this pack with quick agility using the loop zipper pulls – great to easy access in cold weather
- Maximize organization using the book-style opening for full access to contents
- Access essentials quickly via top 3-1-1 pocket with key FOB and bottom stash pocket
- Easily spot your bag amongst conveyor belt crowd with colorful contrast accents and ID tag pocket
- Sometimes traveling at night is a necessity. This pack has reflective panels and zipper pulls to help you stay visibile when traveling in low-light
- Strap extra gear to your bag using front compression straps
2625 cu in | 43 L
3110 cu in | 51 L
12.5 x 21.5 x 10.5 in | 32 x 55 x 27 cm
12.5 x 21.5 x 11.75 | 32 x 55 x 30 cm
2 lbs 1 oz | 0.96 kg
100% Recycled Poly Neo Diamond , 1000D Helix™ Poly Twill, 210D Exo Skeleton
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner