Out of stock
Flow is a delicate state. Don’t let your pant keep you from climbing to new heights. The KONFIDANT AIR™ men's hiking pant features an innovative cooling design with vents to keep you in the zone and focused on your goal. Cut from ENDURO FABRIC™ for year-round performance that keeps you cool and confident.
- Stretchy, lightweight and quick-drying
- 11 patent-pending vents - including the back of knee and crotch - make this the world's most advanced vented pant
- 9 total pockets: 2 vented front hand, 2 vented back, 2 vented and zippered side, 1 welted drop-in, 1 3D cell phone, 1 coin
- Mesh pockets and zippered openings allow you to regulate airflow or lock down your stash
- Welted Stealth™ Cell phone/wallet pocket designed so you don't sit on your wallet
- Back hem reinforced with grosgrain ribbon for added durability
- Articulated knees
- UPF 50
- Fabric: ENDURO™ 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Spandex | 5.2 oz/sq. yd; 176 GSM
- Machine wash cold with like colors, no bleach, tumble dry low
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner