2 in stock
The KÜHL M'S PARAJAX™ JACKET is an ultra lightweight, high performance jacket made with AIRBLOK™ fabric. This 100% nylon ripstop fabric has a light acrylic coating for wind protection and UPF 50 for sun protection.
A partial KONCEALER™ MESH JERSEY lining increases breathability and comfort against your skin. Grosgrain ribbon covers the seams for a clean finish, and reflective detailing increases nighttime visbility. The right pocket converts into a stuff sack for easy compression and packability.
The M'S PARAJAX JACKET features a bottom hem cord adjustment to lock out the cold. KÜHL's signature hood has a back cord lock for a custom fit. The built-in hood and cuff bindings minimize bulk, while decoractive bar tacks add structure and durability. Two zippered hand pockets provide secure storage. Center front zipper length falls just below hip (26").
- Built-in hood and cuff binding for less bulk
- Back hood adjustment
- Decorative bar tacks for structure and durability
- Reflective detail
- Center front zipper length: 29”
- Fabric 1: main body: AIR BLOK™ 100% Nylon Ripstop with light acrylic coating | 0.9 oz/sq. yd; 30 GSM
- Fabric 2: KONCEALER™ MESH JERSEY 100% Polyester | 3 oz/sq. yd; 100 GSM
- APPROXIMATE GARMENT WEIGHT SIZE LARGE: 122 G | 3.6 OZ
- Ultra light 12 denier, wind shell with air permeability
- Water resistant coating
- Tear strength: 10Nx 10N (2.25 lbs)
- UPF rating +50
- Partial mesh lining for added breathability and comfort against your skin
- Grosgrain ribbon covers seams for a clean internal and external finish
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner