Out of stock
The KÜHL LIBERATOR CONVERTIBLE™ PANT redefines the convertible category with performance fabric and features. Cut from DRYPOINT™ fabric, this nylon-rich blend features a touch of Cotton on the face for added breathability and comfort. UPF 40 and super quick dry, DRYPOINT™ provides sun protection and pulls moisture to the surface for speedy evaporation.
Our standard 5-pocket design is combined with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side, and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side. With a bottom leg zipper for easy on/off, convert to 10.5” inseam shorts by zipping the pant leg off.
- Rhino Technology© is used in high-mobility areas, such as the back waistband and the knees
- Fabric blend places cotton on the outside and nylon next to skin; soft cotton pulls moisture away from the nylon, bringing it to the surface where it can evaporate
- Standard 5-pocket design combines with 2 zippered thigh pockets, a welt pocket on the left side and a 3D cell phone pocket on the right side to stow all your essentials
- The Kuhl Liberator convertible pants have a gusseted crotch and articulated knees that facilitate freedom of movement for increased comfort
- Fabric: 1). DRYPOINT™: 77% Nylon /23% Cotton: combed, peached, super sueded for softness
- Fabric 2). 84% Poly 16% Spandex
- Fabric weight: 4 oz. per sq. yd., 137 GSM
- DWR finish repels moisture
- Pants convert quickly and easily to shorts with leg zippers; zippers won't snag and are hidden from view for a great look
- Shorts inseam length is 10.5 inches
- Zippers disappear into zipper garages for silence
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner