1 in stock
The KÜHL TRAVRSE™ PANT is made with durable softshell fabric with C6 DWR finish for water resistance. With a relaxed fit and 4-way stretch fabric, these lightweight hiking pants can be worn alone or over a base layer.
- Water-resistant C6 DWR finish for added protection against the elements
- YKK Reverse coil zippered pockets; 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets, 1 right thigh pocket and 1 stealth cell phone pocket
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement on the slopes and trails
- French fly ON
- Bottom hem drawcord cinches for a custom fit
- Bottom leg opening 17.5”
Fabric 1: 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex | C0 DWR | 214 GSM
1 in stock
Make a statement without saying a word. The SILENCR™ ROGUE KÜHL hiking pants combine innovative softshell technology with KÜHL's signature articulated design for a technical pant that delivers peak performance when you need it most.
- Gusseted crotch for freedom of movement
- Articulated design to follow the natural movement of your body
- 6 total pockets: 2 front hand, 2 back, 2 welt drop in cell phone pockets
- TAPERED FIT
- Waistband lined with soft micro-chamois for unmatched comfort
- Ripstop fabric that is durable, wicking and has 4-way stretch
- DWR finish
- UPF 50
- Fabric: REFLEX™ SOFTSHELL 100% Polyester | 5.8 oz/sq. yd; 164 GSM
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner