1 in stock
The KÜHL W'S KESTREL™ VEST features 3D double knit fabric for lightweight warmth. MØVA stretch knit fabric on the side panels allows greater freedom of movement and creates a slim look.
Tested to more than 10K pulls, the YKK Metaluxe™ center front and pocket zippers look like metal at one-third the weight. Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at the inside draft flap and pockets provides better nighttime visibility.
The W'S KESTREL™ VEST features stylish coverstitch and raw-edge details. Center front zipper length falls to hip (26").
- Fabric 1: main body: 59% Polyester, 25% Polyurethane, 16% Rayon | 9.4 oz/sq. yd; 317 GSM
- Fabric 2: 46% Polyester, 42% Nylon, 12% Lycra | 7.7 oz/sq. yd; 260 GSM
- Fabric 3: 100% Nylon DWR| 1.2 oz/sq. yd; 40 GSM
- 3D double knit body fabric for lightweight insulation
- Coverstitch and raw-edge details
- YKK Metaluxe™ center front and pocket zippers look like metal at one-third the weight
- Custom KÜHL reflective ribbon at inside draft flap and pockets
- MØVA stretch knit side panels for freedom of movement and a slimming look
- 2 Hand pockets
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner