Out of stock
Now in a durable lightweight fabric with built-in wrinkle resistance, the long-sleeved bush shirt, a classic since 1984, remains otherwise unaltered. The classic styling ensures it's appropriate for a wide range of travel activities.
- Versatility - the classic styling is appropriate in a range of travel situations (Museum anyone? Perhaps a mountain trek instead?)
- Choosing your sleeve length - sleeves can be worn long or rolled-up & secured for short-sleeves
- Regular collar
- Functional button-down shoulder epaulettes
- Pen sleeve in left chest pocket
- Button closure chest pockets
- Elbow patches for extra durability
- Double button adjustable cuffs with anti-bug gussets
- Back pleats
- Certified UV protection - rated between UPF 15 to UPF 25
- Made in Canada
Measurements: Centre back length: 31 ½”
Fabric: 83% cotton & 17% polyester. Oxford Blue & Khaki fabric certified “VERY GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 25. White fabric certified “GOOD” UV protection, rated UPF 15
Care: Machine wash cold or hand wash cool. Tumble dry on low or smooth out wrinkles and hang to dry. Do not bleach, dry clean nor use fabric softener. Iron on low. Wash with like colours.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner