1 in stock
The Flynn Tank brings eco-conscious performance and fashion styling to the traditional women's tank top. Made from sustainable Hempline™ fabric, this hemp/organic cotton blend is designed to fight high heat and humidity - the lightweight, breezy fabric resists odor naturally and is extremely durable. This sustainable tank top combines environmental responsibility with on the go performance.
- Hempline™ brings sustainable performance - naturally odor resistant, breathable
- Highly durable hemp combined with extra soft organic cotton
- Open crew with small slit placket
- Embroidered double layer chevron placket
- Side slits for improved fit and drape
- 26-inch length (Size M) - falls just above the hips
- Hemp Organic Cotton Blend Flynn Jersey
- 6.2 oz. 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton
- The softest of the lightweight Hempline™ fabrics, with a dual focus on hemp's performance (odor resistant, durable) and sustainability (limiting pesticides and irrigation while replenishing the soil). With organic cotton for increased softness.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner