1 in stock
The Jammer II Pant is designed for adventure performance - play hard, look good. It features a durable nylon blended with spandex for a to bring lightweight and quick dry outdoor performance to a fun, casual silhouette. The comfort fit waistband is designed for the most comfortable fit with moisture-wicking fabric. Interior drawcords at the leg openings bring a touch of style and add versatility to the fit. With UPF 50+ protection, drop-in hand pockets, and wrinkle resistance. Made with eco-conscious bluesign® Approved fabric.
- Updated to numerical sizing with - snap front and security fly for improved fit
- Partial elastic waistband provides optimal fit flexibility
- Articulated knees for increased range of motion and stylish ties for leg-length adjustability
- Front hand pocket updated for easier accessibility; zippered cell phone pocket on right thigh and rear hook and loop pockets
- Eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric
- Available in S-29-inch, R-32-inch, L-34-inch inseams
- Jammer Stretch Nylon
- 3.95 oz. 95% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- 5.8 oz. 56% Cotton, 39% Polyester, 5% spandex (flex waistband)
- This lightweight fabric is quick to dry, flexible, wrinkle resistant and provides UPF 50+ sun protection. Durable nylon with spandex for increased motion.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner