1 in stock
The Jammer Knit Jacket is the sleek, lightweight, stretch-comfort jacket that you'll want to wear on the trail or in town. Made with the eco-friendly (recycled polyester) Jammer Knit fabric, this is designed to maximize both stretch and durability. With premier moisture wicking, this jacket is the perfect layer for your next adventure.
- Durable lightweight, stretch-comfort jacket for town or trail
- Back vent for breathability, front zipper pockets with mesh pocket bags for ventilation
- Super soft interior has premier moisture wicking ability
- Shirring at the collar and back vent
- Jet Black (037) made from RePET polyester - recycled PET bottles that reduce the use of petrochemical raw materials
26-inch length (Size M) - hits at the hips
- Jammer Knit
- 7.7 oz. Jet Black (037) 79% Recycled Polyester, 21% Spandex
- 7.7 oz. Charcoal Heather (068) 81% Polyester, 19% Spandex
- 4-way stretch performance fabric with moisture wicking and UPF 50+ protection. Peached finish for increased softness.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner