2 in stock
It's not a legging - it's a trail knit. We've designed the Jammer Knit Pant with the flexibility of a legging and the durability of the hiking pant. For the woman who doesn't want to compromise on stretch, pockets, OR coverage - this is for you. The Knicker has a No Show Back for "crack protection" - a high-back, comfort-fit elastic waistband is designed for fit flexibility and flattering coverage. This eco-friendly fabric (made with recycled polyester) is slimming without the compression. Pockets are designed to fit larger smartphones.
- The flexibility of - legging with the durability and pockets of - hiking pant
- Comfort elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring - formed seam shaping for an optimal, active fit
- Comprehensive pocket configuration: zippered cell phone thigh pocket, drop-in thigh pocket, and drop-in back pockets
- Super soft interior has premier moisture wicking ability
- Jet Black (037) made from RePET polyester - recycled PET bottles that reduce the use of petrochemical raw materials
- Available in S-29-inch, R-32-inch, L-34-inch inseams
- Jammer Knit
- 7.7 oz. Jet Black (037) 79% Recycled Polyester, 21% Spandex
- 7.7 oz. Charcoal Heather (068) 81% Polyester, 19% Spandex
- 4-way stretch performance fabric with moisture wicking and UPF 50+ protection. The fabric is slightly brushed on inside for added softness against the skin.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner