1 in stock
Why limit yourself to just a jacket or just a vest? It's crazy to pack both, but now you don't have to. The Traveler Convertible Jacket converts quickly to a vest with zip-off sleeves. It's tailored for your next adventure with sleek style lines and lightweight fabric are versatile for city explorations, while the UPF protection and water-resistant, quick dry properties keep you performing in the outdoors. Its comprehensive pocket system is designed to keep camera equipment, large smartphones, and passports secure. Don't change clothes just because the temperature changes - change sleeves. Made with eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ water resistance technology.
- The most versatile travel jacket quickly converts to - vest
- Sleeves zip off and stow in the internal mesh pocket
- Snap drop-in and side zip hand pockets
- 5-featured internal security pockets (zipper security pocket for passport, pen holder, webbing loop, eyeglass buttonhole, additional drop pocket)
- Articulated sleeves for range of motion
- State-of-the-art eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ technology keeps water out
- Discovery Stretch Nylon
- 4.4 oz. 96% Nylon, 4% Spandex
- An eco-friendly bluesign® approved fabric, the Discovery Stretch Nylon is durable, lightweight, quick dry and wrinkle resistant, with great stretch for increased range of motion and comfort. With eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ technology.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner