1 in stock
The Oakham Waterproof Jacket is everything you need in a spring rainstorm - fully waterproof with an adjustable hood and zippered pockets to keep your necessities dry. The breathable fabric and 4-way stretch make sure that you stay comfortable and dry on the inside, even when you're breaking a sweat. The soft chin guard protects against chafing. This lightweight jacket is perfect for travel - it packs easily into its own hand pocket.
- Standard Fit
- For trekking
- Fully seam sealed rail shell
- Packs into its own hand pocket
- Zippered stretch mesh hand pockets for breathability and storage
- Drawstrings to adjust the hood's fit
- Chin guard to protect against chafing
- Stretch Rain Shell
Stretch Rain Shell
3.2 oz. 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
Waterproof and breathable, this Rain Shell incorporates 4-way stretch for active performance. The matte finish is a modern take on the traditional rain shell - refined with function. Lightweight and easy to pack.
- DURABLE WATER REPELLANT. THIS PROTECTIVE LAYER HAS WATER GLIDE RIGHT OFF GARMENT. IT WILL NOT PENETRATE THE FABRIC.
- UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
- QUICK DRY. WICKS MOISTURE AND DRIES QUICKLY; IDEAL FOR TRAVEL AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
- WRINKLE RESISTANT. RESISTS WRINKLING, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL.
- LIGHTWEIGHT. FOR EASY PACKING AND TRAVEL.
- STRETCH FOR RANGE OF MOTION. TWO-WAY AND FOUR-WAY STRETCH FABRICS ADD RANGE OF MOTION AND FLEXIBILITY.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner