1 in stock
The Oakham Waterproof Jacket is everything you need in a spring rainstorm - fully waterproof with an adjustable hood and zippered pockets to keep your necessities dry. The breathable fabric and 4-way stretch make sure that you stay comfortable and dry on the inside, even when you're breaking a sweat. The soft chin guard protects against chafing. This lightweight jacket is perfect for travel - it packs easily into its own hand pocket. Features eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™ technology.
- Our best selling jacket - fully waterproof and breathable 10k/10k, 2.5 layered seam-sealed rain shell
- Packs into right zipper hand pocket (2 zipper hand pockets)
- Hood features a bonded visor
- Chin guard to protect against chafing
- Features eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™
- 27-inch front and 29-inch back length (Size M)
Stretch Rain Shell w/ Ec-0 DWR™
3.5 oz. 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Waterproof and breathable, this rain shell incorporates 4-way stretch for active performance with - refined matte finish. Lightweight and easy to pack.
- Features eco-friendly, non-fluorinated Ec-0 DWR™.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner