1 in stock
Performance means looking good and feeling good with all the technology necessary to keep you pressing forward. The Vista Dry S/S is a sleek, contemporary short sleeve, button front shirt with a modern take on a plaid. Whether as a travel shirt, hiking shirt or for the barbecue, the Vista will keep you dry, cool and comfortable with its temperature-regulating TempraTech™ technology. Made with eco-friendly ECOYA® yarns that limit water use, this shirt will have minimal impact on the environment.
- Updated for improved breathability and cooling in high heat and humidity
- TempraTech™ mesh at upper back yoke
- TempraTech™ mesh has ultra-wicking fibers enhanced with heat-activated thermoregulation technology to keep you dry, cool and comfortable all day long
- Dual chest button pockets with hidden zippered passport/document pocket
- Made with eco-friendly ECOYA® yarns
- Vista Melange Plaid
- 2.7 oz. 57% Nylon, 43% Polyester
- Comfort stretch, lightweight fabric made with eco-friendly ECOYA® yarns.
- ECOYA® technology is an eco-dyeing process innovation in the yarn dyeing stage that reduces CO2 emissions and uses approximately 70% less water than conventional dyeing methods.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner