1 in stock
Our most popular fleece vest ever, the Foxtail combines ultra-softness with refined mountain heritage fashion touches. Eco-conscious Sorona® fibers make the Foxtail our softest fleece yet, accompanied by the strength and durability of timeless value. With functional pockets, quick dry and weightless warmth pockets, this vest is designed for days in the wilderness just as much as it is to look good out on the town.
- Natural Fit
- UPF 50+
- Top Entry Patch Pockets with Snap Closure
- Side Entry Hand Pockets behind Patch Pockets
- Brushed Tricot Lining
- Stitching Details
7 oz., 80% Polyester, 20% Sorona®
Eco-conscious Sorona® fibers give this lightweight fleece our softest, smoothest feel yet. In a quilted fabrication.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS FABRIC. ORGANIC AND/OR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE OF FABRIC.
- UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
- QUICK DRY. WICKS MOISTURE AND DRIES QUICKLY; IDEAL FOR TRAVEL AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.
- WRINKLE RESISTANT. RESISTS WRINKLING, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL.
- LIGHTWEIGHT. FOR EASY PACKING AND TRAVEL.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner