Out of stock
With 50% recycled polyester insulation and Odor Control technology in the lining, the insulated Kaybelle Vest keeps you warm and smelling fresh all day long. The beauty of Odor Control is that is allows you to wash the Kaybelle less, extending its natural life and limiting the amount of energy and water you use daily. Even better, the state of the art, non-fluorinated, eco-friendly Ec-0 DWR ™ (which eliminates the toxic by-products normally found in waterproofing technology) keeps light rain out. The cable knit weave pattern is inspired by classic Royal Robbins sweaters brought over from England's Lake District in the 1970's.
- Standard Fit
- Insulated everyday vest with 50% recycled 100g fill insulation
- Lining features Anti Odor technology to keep the adventurer odor free
- State of the art eco-friendly, non-fluorinated DWR technology keeps water out
- 3 pockets: 2 drop-in hand pockets and 1 interior zippered chest pocket
- Asymmetrical full-front zip with oversized, comfy collar
- Cable knit weave pattern inspired by classic Royal Robbins Sweatercraft
Poly 30D Plainweave
1.4 oz. 100% Polyester
bluesign® approved fabric makes for a versatile everyday insulated jacket with 50% recycled poly fill. Anti Odor technology in the lining keeps the adventurer odor free.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS FABRIC. ORGANIC AND/OR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE OF FABRIC.
- UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
- THERMAL.THIS FABRIC CONTAINS THERMAL PROPERTIES TO DELIVER WEIGHTLESS WARMTH.
- WATER RESISTANT. LIGHT WATER DOES NOT ABSORB INTO THIS FABRIC.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner