1 in stock
The best midlayers should keep you warm AND cool you down. The Long Distance 1/4 Zip is designed for long days that start off cool and end up hot. The ultra soft brushed, midweight fabric keeps you warm, but as you heat up, the temperature activated thermoregulation technology kicks in, providing a moisture wicking cooling to keep you dry and comfortable all day long. Just because your temperature might change, your clothes don't have to. With expanded stretch and range of motion. Did we mention that the inside feels like rabbit fur? Features a hidden zippered pocket at the back right hip.
- Trim Fit
- Core layering piece for multi-climate and adventure travel
- Ultra soft brushed-back fabric - maybe our most buttery smooth yet and flatlocked seams to eliminate chafing
- Thermo Reg technology provides ultra-wicking, temperature regulating comfort
- Hidden zipper pocket at the right hip for travel essentials
- Side vents and stretch for increased range of motion
- Foldover sleeve cuffs to keep hands cozy
Thermo Brushed Melange Jersey
5.8 oz. 88% Polyester, 12% Spandex
Super soft, breathable midweight fabric provides fantastic warmth to weight ratio. bluesign® approved Thermo Reg technology ensures that the adventurer stays cool when they start to sweat. Strong polyester and spandex blend has stretch for added comfort and range of motion.
- UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
- WRINKLE RESISTANT. RESISTS WRINKLING, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL.
- STRETCH FOR RANGE OF MOTION. TWO-WAY AND FOUR-WAY STRETCH FABRICS ADD RANGE OF MOTION AND FLEXIBILITY.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner