1 in stock
The perfect pant to wear while trekking through the variable and tough Khumbu region of Nepal. The state-of-the-art fabric is what makes our Khumbu Pant ideal for traveling. It helps maintain a pulled-together look (wrinkle-resistant) and the four-way stretch makes for comfort on long flights or when you're high-stepping up boulders on the trail. The pebbly texture of the fabric reminds us of elephant skin and is almost as tough. It’s also water-resistant and will shed moisture on drizzly days or during stream crossings.
- Four-way stretch fabric with a high nylon content and DWR (durable water-resistant) finish is tough, lightweight, quick-to-dry and easy to wash
- Seams are placed away from hips to avoid chafing under pack belt or harness
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees accommodate greater mobility and comfort
- Pockets: Zippered hand pockets are set off of the hips to avoid chaffing under a harness and pack belt; thigh pocket zips shut to secure essentials
- Lined in tricot for against-the-skin comfort, the waistband has low profile belt loops for a bulk-free look and feel
- With a UPF rating of 50+ this garment will give you excellent control over your overall level of UV exposure
- Weight: 350 g. (12.5 oz.)
- 5.16 oz. 88% nylon / 12% spandex
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner