Out of stock
The insulated Kirtipur Sweater, which won a Gold award at ISPO, is a mesh of handcrafts and new fabric technology. The 100% lambswool sweater is handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, Nepal where it takes 7 days to handcraft and assemble one sweater. It's lined with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco, a synthetic insulation that offers warmth, softness, and lightweight comfort and contains 60%-post consumer recycled material.
- High pile, fleece lining is added to the hood, collar, and hand pockets to add comfort next-to-skin
- Handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, Nepal
- Each sweater ships with its own indvidual muslin garment bag for protective storage
- Interior chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets to secure essentials
- Weight: 1900 g. (67.86 oz.)
- Exterior is 100% lambswool; Insulation is PrimaLoft® Black Eco (40g) made of 60% post consumer recycled materials; Lining is 100% polyester soft brushed tricot.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner