1 in stock
The softness of your favourite jeans teamed up with the durability of nylon and the stretch of spandex — the fabric is what makes the Mirik pant stand out. Its comfort belies it toughness and its technical ability and boasting a water-repellent finished fabric it is perfect for travel or day hikes and any weather you may encounter. A removable woven belt locally sourced in Nepal helps with the custom fit.
- This mid-weight fabric combines the comfort of cotton and the durability of nylon with additional spandex to offer great stretch and ease during movement
- Pockets: two side entry hand pockets for ease and comfort; zippered thigh pocket to secure the essentials
- Comes with a remove-able woven belt locally sourced in Nepal
- 11" inseam
- Weight: 330 g. (11.6 oz.)
- Mid-weight poplin made of 63% cotton, 33% nylon, 4% spandex
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner