Out of stock
Thimpu is the capital, political and economic center of Bhutan, and the rich culture there is reflected in the Thimpu shirt which features an exclusive print inspired by Bhutanese textiles, and Nepal inspired trims. It has a UPF rating of 20 and fits comfortably under a pack.
- Our exclusive unique jacquard design is inspired by Bhutanese textiles
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- With a UPF rating of 20 this garment will give you greater control over your overall level of UV exposure
- Weight: 380 g. (13.57oz.)
- Printed brushed twill made of 65% cotton / 35% polyester.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner