1 in stock
DescriptionBreezy but surprisingly burly, the Chakra Short Sleeve Shirt, with its delicate Himalayan inspired print and feminine pleating details, hides a host of protective features. It incorporates Polygiene® technology, which utilizes natural silver salt to inhibit the growth of odor-causing microorganisms, so it doesn't stink. It’s UPF rated to 50, and has an invisible pocket on the side seam. It’s lightweight, wicking and breathable.
See it in Action
- Microdenier lightweight fabric has wicking properties
- Fabric incorporates Polygiene® technology, which utilizes natural silver salt to inhibit the growth of odor-causing microorganisms; it lasts the life of the garment and does not wash out
- Unique Himalayan inspired print is exclusive to Sherpa
- Invisible security pocket at side seam zips shut to secure essentials
- Feminine micro-pleating detail at back yoke
- UPF rating of 50+
- Center back length: 26 1/2"
- 94% nylon / 6% spandex with Polygiene® antimicrobial technology
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner