1 in stock
Description“Jatra” means festival in Nepali and the patterned, slim fitting Jatra are sure to become your party pants. Perfect for life on-the-go, invisible zip pockets store your valuables and the stretchy, quick-drying fabric makes them easy to move in. The print is inspired by the rich colors and patterns of traditional Bhutanese wares.
- Updated subdued Himalayan inspired print is exclusive to Sherpa
- Mid-rise and slim fit throughout with a narrow leg and slight crop
- Four-way stretch fabric is lightweight, quick-to-dry, with a wicking finish for moisture management and offers ease during movement
- Gusseted crotch accommodates greater mobility and comfort
- Pocketing: Invisible zip pocket stows away your valuables; two top-entry hand pockets with mesh bottom for greater ventilation
- UPF rating of 50+
- 29" Inseam
- 91% polyester / 9% spandex with wicking finish
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner