1 in stock
Made from a blend of soft, drapey Modal® and cotton fabric, the Maya Dress is comfortable against the skin, easy to care for and UPF rated 50+. Inverted pleat detailing with a Himalayan inspired lace along the back adds a feminine touch. Queen Maya, the birth mother of Gautama Buddha and the sage on whose teachings Buddhism was founded, might have worn something like her namesake top.
- Updated jacquard mesh pattern inspired by the lotus flowers found in paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region is exclusive to Sherpa
- Organic cotton
- Easy care
- Midi length tank dress with side slit and shift silhouette
- Feminine lace detailing at front and back yoke
- UPF rating of 50+
- Center back length: 42 1/2"
- Fabric: 48% Modal® rayon / 48% organic cotton / 4% spandex solid piece dyed jersey | Lace: 96% polyester / 4% spandex jacquard knit
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner