Sherpa Women's Naulo Pant
The state-of-the-art fabric is what makes our Naulo Pant ideal for traveling. Always maintaining a pulled-together look (wrinkle-resistant) and the four-way stretch makes for comfort on long flights or when you're high-stepping up boulders on the trail. The pebbly texture of the fabric reminds us of elephant skin and is almost as tough. It’s also water-resistant and will shed moisture on drizzly days or during stream crossings.
- Lightweight four-way stretch fabric
- Easy to wash
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets and one small thigh pocket all zip shut
- Gusseted crotch for greater mobility and comfort
- Waistband has low profile belt loops and is lined in tricot for comfort while wearing a pack belt or climbing harness
- UPF rating of 50+
- Weight: 600 g. (21.16 oz.)
- Fabric: 5.16 oz. 88% nylon / 12% spandex.