1 in stock
Our best-selling Preeti collection now includes a pullover style. Updated with a new Himalayan inspired jacquard pattern, the Preeti Pullover will become your favorite spring or summer layer, especially on long trips. Made of fabric that incorporates Polygiene® technology, which uses silver salts to fight odor and a UPF rating of 50+ to protect you from the sun. Take the Preeti Pullover on the road for weeks at a time, shake it out of your bag and wear anywhere.
- Jacquard pattern inspired by local woven textiles made in Nepal is exclusive to Sherpa
- Fabric incorporates Polygiene® technology, utlizing natural silver salt to inhibit the growth of odor-causing microorganisms; it lasts the life of the garment and does not wash out
- Drawcord adjustable cowl neck collar
- Off-shoulder seams for comfort under a pack
- UPF rating of 50+
- Center back length: 24 1/2"
- Fabric: Multi color stretch jersey jacquard knit made of 93% polyester / 7% spandex with Polygiene® odor control technology
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner